We are located in the beautiful country side in the heart of Kent within driving distance of Kent attractions offering an outstanding 18 acres of fields, paddocks and woods including two ornamental lakes. Braid Farm is the best staycation holiday spot in Kent. Come down an visit us this summer. Better yet have a look at the stunning bespoke lodges we have available - your holiday awaits! Smarden is home to a bustling village community that has managed to maintain its old-fashioned quaint and quirky traits whilst still providing the necessities required for day-to-day living. The Local villagers are extremely helpful and welcoming and often use the amenities that the village has to offer from the traditional village shop and post office, the butchers, to the antique shop, or an evening in one of the charming local pubs.
Our Mission.. To be the leading Holiday leisure park in Kent for over 50's!
To achieve our Mission we will:
- Be recognized industry standard in our chosen market sectors
- Leading customer satisfaction by understanding the needs and expectations of our customers
- Provide Omar park homes, Wessex & Stately Albion and lodges that set the standard in terms of quality, innovation, design, style, final finish and value for money
- Lead the market in terms of design, innovation and technical developments
- Support the group culture of pride and team work, that is fun, forward thinking, responsive, open, ethical, flexible and customer focused
- Provide environmentally sourced home and park areas and to minimize the potential environmental impact of our activities
- Ensure that our operations contribute to sustaining the environment & Prevent damage to the environment
We are also perfectly located for a vast selection of local leisure activities, however you like to spend your free time, there will definitely be something for you. Whether it be one of the local golf courses, a visit to one of the many of the areas of natural beauty a celebratory day at Chapel Down Vineyard, or if you decide that you would like to spend a day at the beach.. Dymchurch is just half an hour away.
Some of our local attractions...
A short 10 minute drive will take you to the grounds of Sissinghurst Castle, part of the National trust.
Learn about its history and the journey of the castle threw the ages and then dive into the gardens that you see today.
We are located near 3 local family run pubs The Chequers Inn , The Bell & The Flying Horse - all within walking distance. These pubs offer fantastic village atmosphere and are welcoming to all!
Headcorn Aerodrome. Where the Aero Legends call home and can frequently be seen in flight.
Host to various thrilling events throughout the year and perfect for those looking to get their pilot's licence or take a flight over Kent.
Cackle Hill Fishing lakes are just round the corner! The complex is home to carp over and cat fish along with perch over 6lb and many other varieties of fish. Why not check their page out @cackle_hill_lakes
Close to Braid Farm Park there are many of outdoor leisure facilities.
Most notably there are 10 golf courses nearby. You can join a club and become master for that course, or spend your time between them all.
Derring Woods is located in Britain’s most haunted village. The village itself is haunted by more than twelve ghosts, but some say it may even be forty.. Pluckley is the epitome of a traditional English village